Saturday 2 February 2008

A Little Torn



So I've deferred my studies until September, when the homeschooling is over. It feels a little strange to have a bit of spare time on my hands. I feel I can indulge in some un-guilty pleasures like reading for myself, or even getting back to my writing. Kailee's been on my mind the last couple of days, and I think I'm ready to go back and see what she's up to.


But before that I have a song to finish. I wrote If I still Love You last week, and am working on Heal the Pain today, to finish this coming week. Well, you know ... my father's done it, my husband's done it, and I've often wondered if I could do it. So having added songwriting to my creative endeavours, I can now spend my spare time feeling torn.


It's a nice feeling, though.

No comments: